zondag 25 oktober 2009

LESS SLOW,MORE GO! recs #1 teaser SUCKED DRY - FALLING... 7''


REGULAR PRESSING /400

FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE /100


TEST PRESS 1-5



TEST PRESS 6-10


THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything i dreamed about since i was 14 yrs old...
the last couple of yrs i talked alot about doing a record but now i finally managed to get my shit together and put out this baby
all in all it took waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long,but its my first one,and i did everything myself...
i have to thank 2 persons who helped me out...

first one is Frankie Deny who helped me out with the printer colors and stuff,without him the covers wouldnt look this nice/tight

2nd one is the butterfly in my head that made me go insane...
you were the only one really positive about the whole label/record thingy and gave my confidence/creativity a boost
you were and still are a huge inspiration...hope all is well with you.

KEEP LAUGHING!

hope everything will work out the way i want and i can continue putting out 2/3 records a year...
if not,ok with me,i did my thing,no one can take that away from me anymore
but im glad its done,it gave me a bunch of grey hairs but its a damn great record,so it was worth the struggle...
finishing up the last things,7'' should be available through the band in the U.S. (25 pre covers/75 reg.) sooon!




so if you live in the states and want one,order em from them first,probably saves you some $ on shipping!!!
europeans can contact me through my myspace when you see the info!!! so dont ask yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
still have to set up a myspace/paypal buying thingy and stuff,pain in the ass...




but here's the 7'' unmastered (how i send em to the plant)
real 7'' sounds even better offcourse;-)

7 tracks of fast,brutal hardcore from these kansas city youngsters,the damage is done in 5,5 minutes so you know what to expect ha ha

ENJOY!!!