donderdag 18 augustus 2011

WANTED: SOCIETY'S GRUDGE - 1983 demo (winnipeg-MB-canada)

yep,the band from the ''we can't help it we're from Winnipeg'' compilation,they had 3 tracks on that compilation which i uploaded in this folder
had contact with Kevin  who was in the band but he also heard the recordings for the last time in '83...only a few tapes were made so this is a rarity that needs to be find
so  why not try it on here,you never know.;-)

here you have the 3 tracks,and that demo must be a ripper coz these 3 tracks are B.A.D.A.S.S.!

Kevin - vocals
Jim - guitar
Ker - drums
???? - bass

anyone who has it and wanna share it with the masses (and bandmember) ,lemme know!
Dan

1 opmerking:

  1. I was just googeling my dads old band and came across a pic that brought me to this site. Pretty sure that's my dad Tony on bass! My uncle Kerr on the drums! Thought that was pretty cool! Ill definitely be letting my dad know someone was interested in hearing some of his old music!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen