dinsdag 29 december 2009

AEROSOLS - LP + 7'' '09

GODDAMNIT
been waiting for months for this one
just out,and sold out in a few hours i think
not funny anymore,i cant believe there are that many aerosols fans outthere
dont get me wrong,band is one of my favorites from the last couple of years,but normally not that many people care about the faster type of hc...
im pretty sure most fuckers bought multiple copies to put on ebay..already saw one..

YEAH IM PRETTY FUCKING PISSED I MISSED OUT (AGAIN)

every goddamn youth attack record sells like its pure gold,even if its the biggest crap ever
cool for them,but not for me...

well,here you have the mp3's
at least you can give these a listen till the 2nd press drops,but be quick ha ha
lp

www.mediafire.com/?zujw5nwjroy

7''
www.mediafire.com/?zokndmjby2z

and i totally forgot to tell that this is GODDAMN GOOD RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
highlights to me : settle for hell & presidental pardon

so intense & pissed,chills on my back,damn
buy it if you have the chance,as always the lay out looks great!