maandag 28 december 2009

HUMMINGBIRD OF DEATH - show us... lp '09

Idaho's hummingbird of death's full length release was long awaited by me,from the demo on these guys blow me away on every new release!
this is no change,same style,but maybe a bit tighter/heavier
i don't know what to say more,these guys are in my top 3 of all time bands,and they only exist for 2,5 yrs
this is raging powerviolence/fastcore 21 tracks in 20 min (theres an ultralong song on it,but i think its annoying so never play it haha,also not in this folder,if you wanna hear it,go dl it somewhere else ;-)
think a mix of NO COMMENT and old D.R.I. and you cant go wrong
col. old school tattoo art looks like shit in my opinion but its just not my taste...but doesnt change my opinion of this,still shreds every other release this year,incl my own.
for now go thrash your room and break something
and buy the record on http://www.cowabungarecords.com/ still some nice col vinyl available! saw test press too,just bought myself a late christmas present ;-0